Wholesale Factory Supply Stainless Steel Balls
|FOB Price:||US $10 / Kg|
|Min. Order:||100 Kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Kg||US $10/ Kg|
|Production Capacity:||500000 PCS/ Month|
|Transport Package:||Dry, Light Oil, Plastic Bag, Box and Pallet|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Western Union|
- Type: AISI 52100, Suj2, AISI440c
- Application: Ball Bearing, Seats Slide, Grinding, CV Joint
- Trademark: OEM
- Origin: China
- Diameter: 0.5- 25.4 mm
- Sample: Free
- Specification: AISI52100, SUJ2, GCr15, 100Cr6
- HS Code: 84829100
Material: Stainless steel
- AISI 302/304/304L/316/316L
- AISI 420/420C/430/440C
Property: Rust resistance
Application: Aerosol and dispenser valves, medical application, animal feeders, trigger sprayers, finger pumps, bearing
1). For 300 series
Trigger sprayers,Bearings,Dispenser valves,
Body lotion pumps,Aerospace,Quick
2). For 400 series
Bearing applications,Valve applications,
Stainless steel balls are resistance to corrosion and staining, low maintenance and familiar lustre.
a) Features of 201 stainless steel ball:
1. Austenitic steel, essentially nonmagnetic in the annealed condition and becomes magnetic when cold worked, with a lower price to substituted for AISI 301 in many applications.
2. Hardness HRC22-28
b) Features of 304 stainless steel ball:
1. Austenitic steel, magnetic but can be demagnetized by heat treatment, good anti rust and anti corrosion performance.
2. Hardness HRC22-26
c) Features of 316 316L stainless steel ball:
1. Austenitic steel, magnetic but can be demagnetized by heat treatment, high-grade steel balls, higher rust resistance and anti-corrosion, performance is superior to 304 stainless steel ball.
2. Hardness HRC22-26
d) Features of 420 stainless steel ball:
1. Martensitic steel, magnetic, good rust resistance, high hardness and precision
2. Hardness HRC50-55
e) Features of 440c stainless steel ball:
1. Martensitic steel, greatest hardness and surface finish, excellent anti rust and corrosion performance, high accuracy.
2. Hardness HRC58-65
Qingdao Fuqin Imp. & Exp. Co., Ltd. It is a professional export company for the manufactures.The mother companies are steel ball and roller plants, which was founded in 1998. We have passed ISO9001 for steel balls and ISO/TS16949 for bearing rollers.
Questions & Answers
1. Are you manufacturer or trading company?
We are both of manufacturer and trading company. We produce steel ball and roller for bearing by ourself and also sourcing some of them from other suppliers.
2. What's your strength?
A. Being a professional manufacturer in the industry for years
B. Wide range of balls and roller for your option
C. Having cooperation with most of suppliers in the industry, which will allow us to provide you what in need.
D. SKF is one of our long term customer and you can rest assured about the quality.
E. Strictly and complete inspection process and equipment to confirm the production excellent, e.g. Taylor Hobson from UK (Form Talysurf Series 2)
3. Can you produce G5, G10 ones?
Yes, we can do it.
4. Can you supply free samples?
Yes, we can supply free sample not exceeding 0.5 kg.